Mapping INBOX to a folder

Friedemann Schorer friedemann at schorers.org
Fri Feb 16 23:34:14 GMT 2018

Hi all!
I'd like to have OfflineIMAP file all my mails from one IMAP accounts
INBOX to a pre-existing folder in a different IMAP account.
My offlineimaprc already allows to access both IMAP accounts and the
correct folders (INBOX and Job/Kliinik/) get selected (according to a
'offlineimap --info ' output). But I'm not familiar with the nametrans
syntax and failed to sourt it out for > 2h now.
Would anyone be so kind to help me out?
Friedemann

--
Cassandra Claire : I respect your position, Professor, he said. I just
don't share it.