Urgent reply needed

Sandra Snan sandra.snan at idiomdrottning.org
Sat Jan 20 18:46:34 UTC 2018

Oh wow, I'm sorry for your loss, Nandalie. I'm sad to say that this issue
isn't something that the offlineimap team can handle.

I know that that's not what you want to hear in your final months, but
that's how it is. I hope you find someone else in time. Good luck.
Please don't let worries about money weigh you down during your last
year. I hope you find purpose in this hardship.

Sandra