unified inbox in local repo

J. Tull heavytull at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 19:31:54 BST 2018

I'd like to sync an imap remote repo to my local drive but i'll set
offlineimap to copy entries from the remote folder "sent" to either
inbox or the folder where it would be in the right thread. If later i
move manually entries on the remote repo from "sent" to the appropriate
folders to reflect what's on the local copy, would offlineimap re-copy
those entries locally? actually the question is about whether on an
imap remote repo when entries are moved from a folder to another, the
UID changes.