New Product Order

Kp export pte ltd sales at ktpexportpte.com
Tue Jul 3 02:17:37 BST 2018

Good day,
  We are K.p export pte ltd Could you send us your current price list/catalogs?
 We are interested to order your product to be supplied in our market urgently and it would be a very large order.
 please send us more information about your company for our ref.
  (1) Kindly send FOB prices and Ex-work,  (2) Inform Expected time of Delivery?  (3) Payment term? (T/T or L/C preferred)
 Please respond as soon as possible as this order is very urgent.   Thank you. Miss Kate Lee (Purchasing and Marketing Department) KP EXPORTS PTE LTD. 202 CECIL STREET #20-05 TONG ENG BUILDING SINGAPORE 069533 Email : sales at ktpexportpte.com