<DKIM> Re: <DKIM> Re: <DKIM> UID for syncing messages

J. Tull heavytull at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 5 11:29:42 BST 2018

On +0200, Nicolas Sebrecht wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 04, 2018 at 11:46:22AM +0000, J. Tull wrote:
>
> > I have a local repository containing GB's of emails but there are missing
> > emails and i would like a way to get the missing ones from the server without
> > having to redownload everything. It should be noted that the server either is
> > missing some, so mirroring it would not suit my need.
>
> I don't get why you're missing emails and I don't see how it's related to dups.
>
> --
> Nicolas Sebrecht

my question was only about finding a way to sync the local folder with the
remote one without deleting anything locally since that one misses some
emails. As for why there are missing emails here or there, that's another
question and there could be many situations leading to such a problem. I don't
see what you mean with dups? Is that about the problem that you highlighted
that one could encounter when using message-ID field?