Venue Management Software user’s contacts list

Sandra Williams sandra.williams at accudbpro.com
Thu Mar 22 15:15:11 GMT 2018

Hi,

Would you be interested to acquire Venue Management Software user’s contacts list. Every contact from this database has completed verification on the 31st of January 2018 to give you 95%+ accuracy and ensure your message reaches the right contact from the right company.

Information - Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Please let me know if you are interested to acquire this list, we will be happy to assist you.

Have a great day.

Thanks,
Sandra Williams
Marketing Analytics