<DKIM> Access mailbox from multiple devices – share offlineimap metadata folder with ownCloud?

tomasz.zok at gmail.com tomasz.zok at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:13:37 BST 2018

Dear Jorge,

you can configure OfflineIMAP separately on your workplace computer and
on your notebook, both outside of ownCloud (or if you treat it as backup
then use it, but do not share the same maildir/metadata between two
computers). As for your personal e-mail, keep in ownCloud only the
maildir, which you can access read-only at work and synchronize when
using notebook. This configuration should not give any chance for
ownCloud to "mess" up your data in case of troubles with locks or
similar.

Regards,
Tomek