Exchange online archive with offlineimap + mu4e

Stephan Lindner lindners at ohsu.edu
Tue May 22 00:16:52 BST 2018

Hi everyone,

Sorry in advance if this is an obvious question -- I have set up emacs +
davmail + offlineimap + mu4e for my work emails that are stored on an
exchange server.  This works very well, but I don't know how to access
the "Online Archive", which includes all my older emails (per IT
policy).  It seems like this is possible and this post describes how to
do it in Thunderbird:

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/179034/can-i-view-my-microsoft-exchange-online-archive-via-davmail-in-thunderbird#179635

But I cannot figure out how I would need to change my configuration,
e.g., what kind of option I would need to specify in my offlineimaprc to
make it work.

Thanks for any help!

Best,

        Stephan