IT Services

Jayda Daniel jayda.daniel at gnumaster.com
Mon Mar 18 22:00:41 GMT 2019

Hi,

We have newly updated Contact list of "IT Decision Makers 2019" which can
help you boost your sales and marketing campaigns.

Each contact contains: Company Name, Contact Name, Contact Title, Telephone
Number, Verified Email Address, Mailing Address, Fax Number, Revenue Size &
No. of Employees Size, SIC Code, Industry Type.

Let me know your interest so that I can get back to you with Counts and
Pricing for your review.

Thank you and awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jayda Daniel

Marketing Analyst

To opt out, please reply with "leave out" in the Subject Line.