Multiple mailboxes to sync

p.day at tshirtandsons.co.uk p.day at tshirtandsons.co.uk
Fri May 31 12:40:16 BST 2019

Hello,

I'm trying to sync multiple mailboxes at the same time from my configuration
file from a remote location.

However, it's only syncing 1 of 6 mailboxes everytime?

Could you provide help on this?

Kind regards,

Peter Day

IT Support Engineer

E:  <mailto:p.day at tshirtandsons.co.uk> p.day at tshirtandsons.co.uk

 <http://www.tshirtandsons.co.uk/>

T Shirt & Sons Ltd, 9-12 Washington Road, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 4JP t.
<tel:+441373301645> +44(0)1373 301 645 | e.
<mailto:sales at tshirtandsons.co.uk> sales at tshirtandsons.co.uk | w.
<http://www.tshirtandsons.co.uk/> www.tshirtandsons.co.uk

This email may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is
intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorised
disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action
in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. T Shirt & Sons Ltd is
not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any
responsibility for any damage arising from the use of email. Any opinion and
other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Registered in England and Wales, Number: 4745669, Registered Address: 11
Washington Road, West Wilts Trading Estate, Westbury, Wiltshire, BA13 4JP,
VAT Number: 543 316 365