Website Responsibility offlineimap.org

Amy Visser amy.visser6181 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 04:56:39 GMT 2019

Hi offlineimap.org

You must be curious to know, in spite of having popular keywords your
website is not visible on the first page of major search engines. There are
various reasons and you should be well aware of that which plays an
important role in web visibility.

Competitor analysis has always been an important criterion for any
strategic layout where you can compare your strategies and accordingly
prepare a road map to stay ahead of competition. We can guide you by
providing the details in a form of thorough *Analysis*.

*Please find below some of the major areas we need to focus on:*

- Key phrases selected for your site are not competitive enough to present
you on first page.

- On page and website issues are the major setback leading to
non-performance on search engines.

- Search based landing page relevance has been broadly ignored, leading to
higher bounce rate.

- Aggressive Social media promotion will help you to achieve brand
visibility.

What I can see a set of strategy and great opportunities here that can be
achieved by joining hands. We will take all the responsibilities in making
the website performance grow faster and you can dedicate your time & energy
on new businesses acquisition.

This e-mail just provides you with a glimpse of information. If you have
any queries about our services then kindly contact us back for a *free
website audit report*.

Should you be interested, get in touch with us so that we can discuss
further about it.

*Amy Visser*

*Digital Marketing Analyst*