Hello Dear

peter johnson peter.j09 at outlook.com
Fri Sep 13 16:41:19 BST 2019

Hello Dear

I write only to seek your assistance, but let me first introduce myself to you, my name is Peter Johnson, a widowed, i married to Maureen Johnson, is an Engineering consultant, working with National Iranian South Oil Company (NISOC) for Twelve years before she died in the year 2014, We were married for Twenty-Seven years without a child. she died during the civil war in Iran. she was held hostage and slain to death by protesting youths of the region.

And since she died i decided not to re-marry. When my late wife was alive she deposited the sum of €25,000,000.00.(TWENTY FIVE MILLION EUROS ONLY) with HSBC Bank Plc, London-UK, and the bank, management has wrote me as the beneficiary to come forward to claimed the money or rather issue a letter of authorization to someone to claim it on my behalf if i can not be able to come over.Presently, I’m with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for Colon cancer,i have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that i have only less than (2) two months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested wisely and at the end of every year funds are distributed among charity organization. I want you to use this money to reach to the motherless and also less privileges, to reach to the sick that has no body to take care of them, the poor and widows and to set up a Cancer research. after you take 20% of the total money for your help. if you are willing and honest enough to do my wishes, as soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the lawyer who will give you the documents and Details of the transaction and guide you through the process. he will issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the new beneficiary of the fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated therein. Please do all things possible to make my wish come through. Email me here (pjo393047 at yahoo.com) for more details.

Yours Sincerely
Peter Johnson,