Very very important

Dimitrou messagebf62e65536 at mail.positivebodyfitness.com
Wed Apr 7 23:01:38 BST 2021

So!

OK, the story is, you like to see P0RN content ... and I have you REC0RDED in the same time you MASTURRBATE.
Your smart-phone got a MALLWARE and turned on your CAMERA when... was important if we can say that. Also... your list of contacts/list of social contacts was copied so if you don`t send to me 800$ worth in B-I-T C-0-I-N I will drop the video with you to your contacts list. Do a search on Google for PAAXFUL and get the coinz there.
My details are these and send that amount approximately:

The Address: 1-6-e-G-M-K-e-q-F-x-g-K-s-j-g-P-y-P-f-Y-6-n-4-u-s-J-q-t-B-u-m-2-b-5
The Amount: 0.013

Ok so, you have to remove manually all the dashes from my address and you will get a string of 34 letters and numbers that starts with "1" and ends with "5". Use that string of 34 chars to send the bribery. Important also is the addrees is CaSe SeNsiTivE.
You have like... a few days to complete this task. Also to clean your device from my sneaky stuff that was installed look for "How to reset to factory settings" and your phone model.
You may want to stop watching this stuffs to avoid this kind of situation .. I`m just sayin...
Once the bribery is sent the footage will be erased and I will be gone.