INFO

Diaz Valcarcel l.risica at alice.it
Thu Apr 28 08:31:16 BST 2022

Consulate of Spain in LONDON
20 Draycott Pl, London SW3 2RZ, United Kingdom

Dear

I am Mr. Carlos Díaz Valcárcel, Consul General. Consulate of Spain in London, UK. I write you because last week I was with my friend at Her Majesty’s Treasury office here in London and I was able to browse through the files of unpaid funds by the HM Treasury Dept. marked “DECEASED FIILES” and when I asked my friend he said the owners of the funds stated in those files are dead.

Somehow I believe he is not telling me the truth because I got to know from a reliable source that most of the owners of those files are still alive but was intentionally frustrated out of receiving their funds by the HM Treasury Dept. thereby closing the files and marked it deceased files so that no one will consider reopening it for payment to the rightful beneficiaries.

Now without wasting your time or mine, and without lies and deceit I can help you get your funds in less than 5 working days, I will use my capacity and solid contacts as the Consul General here in London to arrange your payment to be paid to you in the USA.

It is not a joke or one of those internet games we get on a daily basis, I can arrange your payment to be paid to you in full in the USA; I am very serious about it.

If you are still alive, get back to me via my email address.

P.S: please let's keep this communication between us via email only for security reasons.

I am waiting.

Regards
Mr. Carlos Díaz Valcárcel
Consul General, London. Consulate of Spain.