I'd love to contribute an article for your website

Dean Burgess deanburgess at excitepreneur.net
Wed Feb 2 03:24:30 GMT 2022

Hi! I’d love to write an article for your site on how to become your own
marketing department. In the article, I’ll break down common marketing
terms like: “marketing channels” (and how to figure out which to focus on),
“messaging” (and how to align your message with your channel and customer
niche), and the effectiveness of your marketing. What do you think? Would
this article be a good fit on your website? If so, I’ll get started on the
first draft as soon as I get the green light from you. Take care and thanks
for your time! Dean Burgess deanburgess at excitepreneur.net