Up Date

Mr. Christopher Smith bvkagencies at mts.com
Fri Jan 28 08:38:35 GMT 2022

Hello Sir/Madam,

We, Bond Street Investment Advisors are a team of Wealth Management Advisor and Investment Brokers, We represent Ultra High Net worth (UHNW) Individual Clients, Venture Capitalists, and Business Angels to expand their financial portfolio globally.

I wish to seek your consent as the beneficiary to the total sum of (£28,500,000.00 GBP) Twenty Eight Million Five Thousand British pounds Sterling in the intent of the deceased Client.

Upon your response, details will be made available.

Sincerely,
Christopher Smith
Consultant Bond Street Investment Advisors
Station Yard Park Avenue SOUTHALL,
UB1 3AD United Kingdom
Phone: +44-7452231528