Social Media Campaign for offlineimap.org

Sivam sivam.rankweb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:52:28 GMT 2022

Dear owner of *offlineimap.org <http://offlineimap.org>*

Hope you are doing well.

On the upcoming Occasion, our company decided to help the website owner to
promote their *offlineimap.org <http://offlineimap.org> *Over major social
media platforms to get more traffic and branding.

If you really want to get direct visitors then Social Media along with
Digital Marketing is the right option.

It includes:  *Social Media Campaign for *

*1. Google Ads*

*2. Facebook Ads 3. YouTube Ads 4. Twitter Ads*

*5. LinkedIn Ads 6. Instagram etc. Include all Social Media sites. *
Time Frame*: 60 Days*

*PS:* Facebook & Google Ad campaigns will be paid by the client

*Scope of Work ( Digital marketing )*:

*1.* We will regularly post *10* articles & Blogs.
*2.* We will also work on a Video campaign over *YouTube*: (*Note:* Client
will provide us the video for promotion)
*3.* We will focus on *Twitter*, LinkedIn*, and the rest of all Social
Media sites.*

*4.  *It also includes many kinds of stuff related to *SEO services.*

*Advantages of Social Media Marketing Strategies:*

● We will help you to create brand awareness in the extended social network.

● We combine *social media marketing tactics *with SEO and internet
marketing.

● We ensure that traffic is driven to your portal from social networking
websites.

● We enhance popularity and visibility through link building for gaining
nonreciprocal links.

*Also includes:*

·      Dedicated account manager

·      Monthly performance report

·      24x5 days support

*Project Manager Details:*

Work Experience: *10+* years of experience on Digital Marketing

*Let me know if we can get started now!! *

So, please respond now to be part of this opportunity and move forward to
the next step. Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Looking forward to a long-term business relationship ahead.

*Best Regards,*

*Sivam*

*Phone/WhatsApp - +91-9437528896 (24X7)*

*Internet Marketer.*

*Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, INDIA *

Note: If you are not interested in hiring our services then reply to this
email with the subject line “NOT INTERESTED”.