Social Media and Digital Marketing Campaign for offlineimap.org

Sivam webconnects.digital at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:57:46 GMT 2022

Dear owner of offlineimap.org

Are you looking for a team of professionals who can manage your social
media Pages?

Yes, we do!

We offer Social Media Management Service, which includes:

⦿ 15 Posts per month which includes any festive posts.

⦿ Management of up to 5 social media Pages which includes Facebook,
Instagram, Twitter, Google business page, and LinkedIn.

⦿ Organic growth will be visible as we will promote your pages organically

Grab the offer and contact us today!

Start connecting with your target market by giving us a call or requesting
a free quote online!

*Social Media Marketing Management Services (Complete SMM)*:

Regular Story/Status.

·         Profile Creation&Optimization.

·         *Has tag Researches.*

·         *Schedule Posting*

·         *Profile Audit.*

·         *Monthly Reports.*

·         Organic Group Sharing.

·         Captions.

·         Emojis.

·         Guaranteed Followers.

*Advantages of Social Media Marketing Strategies:*

·         Build Your Brand.
Connect with new Customers.
Promote product services.

·         *Grow your Business.*

·         *Increase your sales.*

*Also includes:*

Dedicated account manager

Monthly performance report

24x5 days of support

*Project Manager Details:*

Work Experience: *10+* years of experience in Digital Marketing.

*Let's use social media in our favor and make your business stand out in
this huge online world!*

So, please respond now to be part of this opportunity and move forward to
the next step. Please let me know if you have any further queries.

*Best Regards,*

*Sivam*

*Phone/WhatsApp - +91-9437528896 (24X7)*

*Internet Marketer.*

*Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, INDIA *

Note: If you are not interested in hiring our services then reply to this
email with the subject line “NOT INTERESTED”.