Loving OfflineIMAP! Let's talk more about it!

Abraham Esguerra abraham at codesee.io
Thu Oct 20 17:51:56 BST 2022

Hi, thank you for all the work you do and the efforts you put into
OfflineIMAP. Sometimes, we need to keep important messages for our future
reference. Though IMAP's technology is excellent, sometimes certain things
happen that could make these emails accidentally deleted. I love the idea
behind OfflineIMAP which provides an extra layer of peace of mind for
people who like to keep a record of certain important emails.

I'm reaching out because I'm excited to invite you to join an open source
community I've been helping build at Open Source Hub (
https://opensourcehub.io), in just a few short months, we've grown to 10K+
developers, technologists, and open source enthusiasts across Discord,
TikTok and Substack.

I'm passionate about connecting with other developers and that's the focus
of what we do at OSH. We have a website where maintainers can add their
projects for exposure and where contributors can browse through to find
interesting projects they can contribute to. To add to that, we have a
space over on Discord (discord.gg/opensource) where we can connect with
each other in real-time for sharing memes, discussing projects and issues,
and making friends.

PS: We are hosting a Hacktoberfest event (and a swag giveaway!), feel free
to sign up here:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/lets-hack-by-open-source-hub-powered-by-codeseeio-tickets-429790925227

I hope to see you in our community!

- Abe