offlineimap

Tony Liu tony.liu at netchina.org.cn
Wed Aug 9 06:28:21 BST 2023

(If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward this to your CEO, because this is urgent. Thanks!)
Dear Manager,
This is Tony Liu, Operating Manager of the domain registration and solution center in Shanghai, China. On August 7, 2023, we received an application from Tuoda Holdings Ltd requested “offlineimap” as their internet keyword and China (CN) domain names( offlineimap.cn/ offlineimap.com.cn/ offlineimap.net.cn/ offlineimap.org.cn).
After checking it, we find this name conflict with your company name or trademark. In order to deal with this matter better, we send email to you and confirm whether whether this company is your distributor or business partner in China or not?
Kind regards
Tony Liu
Operating Manager
NETCHINA Headquarters