expanded backup section?

Keith Bierman khbkhb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 20:28:46 GMT 2023

Trying to make the most simple of archives, to be run say yearly for a
public organization (so the email remains a public record, doesn't require
encryption, etc.)d

The backup section seems to just be a couple of caveats for someone who has
already configured regular runs ... is there/can there be a more obvious
"this is where you stick the password (.netrc doesn't seem to be doing the
trick -- I get errors about the SSL configuration) ... I've no doubt it is
tucked away someplace in the FM, but a quick scan isn't making it obvious
(I've got a half dozen accounts to spool offline for posterity) ... not
enough to warrant deep research, but more than is handy to do manually ;>

Keith Bierman
khbkhb at gmail.com