Design Proposal for offlineimap.org.

Edward edward at webtechresearch.com
Thu Jun 29 19:05:42 BST 2023

Dear business owner of offlineimap.org,

I hope this email finds you well.

I just wanted to check if you are planning to redesign your website or want
to create a new website.

We have 10+ years of experience in website design and development.

We offer complete website solutions right from website design, hosting,
domain registration and website maintenance.

Please reply if you are interested in sending you a proposal or share your
best contact number and time so that we can call you to have a further
discussion.

Looking forward to your response.

*Kind Regards,*

*Edward Hides*
*Business Dev. Consultant*
*Note:*  If you are interested, then reply us *"Send your Proposal and
Price list"*

Click *here*
<https://webtechresearch-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2ovz2CofXz8snfLl3GV2xAoMt4nSM5EKlcgcrulooBs0UE1UIiQH1x0I_KIQAwefwXS6Kkug0oFZYA8tIq_eVGJp1qepql-l4ClYcee5tS2mS5SWdfcPxjUd0PhSGD-fzeE3E469e7a-2Pf4G0a52jQBkbnh4ZkwXvdKVjmPoDPUtY1iH_XPy3i48LUS4uGMoHVop-hcSU8GgEK8F>
unsubscribe.
[image: beacon]