Can I write for your site?

Betty Vaughan betty.vaughan at nine-to-thrive.com
Mon Sep 25 13:40:42 BST 2023

Hello,

Email newsletters are a useful tool for small businesses to connect
with potential customers and interact with current ones.

I want to let people know about this great marketing tactic. Can I
write an article for your website that explains why and how to create
an email newsletter to help business owners expand and enhance their
consumer base?

I'm looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
Betty Vaughan | nine-to-thrive.com
“Start your journey to a balanced life where you can fully thrive.”

P.S. By the way, if you don’t like the suggested topic, do reach out
to me with a topic that’s a better fit for your website. If you don’t
want to hear from me again, please let me know.