Update Online Business for offlineimap.org

Priyanka jake at webtechresearch.com
Tue Jan 23 16:18:18 GMT 2024

Dear Business Owner of offlineimap.org,

I’m sure you have been contacted in this matter many times before but our
value proposition is much different.

As a Business Owner, you might be interested to gain profit by placing your
website among the top search engines.

Your website needs immediate improvement for some major issues. I found
below some major issues with your website.

·         Low online presence for many competitive keyword phrases

·         Unorganized social media accounts with traffic.

·         Not compatible with all mobile or other devices

·         Many bad backlinks to your website

*Scope of Work (Digital Marketing ):*

              We will regularly post on articles & Blogs.
              We work on a Video campaign on YouTube
              We will focus on Twitter, LinkedIn, and the rest of all
Social Media sites.

              It also includes many kinds of stuff related to *SEO*
services.

*Advantages of Social Media Marketing Strategies:*

● We will help you to create brand awareness in the extended social network.

● We combine social media marketing tactics with SEO and internet marketing.

● We ensure that traffic is driven to your portal from social networking
websites.

● We enhance popularity and visibility through link building for gaining
links.

*Project Manager Details:*

Work Experience: 10+ years of experience in *Digital Marketing, SEO, and
Web development*.

Let me know if we can get started now!!  So, please respond now to be part
of this opportunity and move forward to the next step. Looking forward to a
long-term business relationship ahead.

*Best Regards,*

*Priyanka ( US )*

*Online Marketing Consultant*

Note: If you are not interested in hiring our services then reply to this
email with the subject line “NOT INTERESTED”.
[image: beacon]