Recognise Your Excellence: Developer Awards 2024! 🏆

Emily Corner Emily.Corner at businessinnovation-mail.com
Tue Jul 16 11:13:25 BST 2024

View in browser ( https://businessinnovation-mail.com/ga/webviews/4-85540677-1767-25043-25191-46838-2m7cda1f4d )

Hi

My name is Emily, and on behalf of the team at Innovation in
Business and I am delighted to get in touch with you today to
inform you of Alioth-Lists's nomination in The Developer Awards 2024.

The team at Innovation in Business has recognised Alioth-Lists as a
worthy candidate in The Developer Awards 2024 - a programme
established to bring much deserved recognition to the
top-performing web and software developers at all stages of the
development process - and we'd love you to take part!

To confirm your place on our shortlist this year, simply opt for
'Accept Nomination' below:

Accept Nomination ( https://innovationinbusiness.com/davina/response/positive/?emailaddress=offlineimap-project%40alioth-lists.debian.net&publication=Innovation+In+Business&contactidentifier=6ff2c561-3379-485f-9772-94c429cdfeea )

Decline Nomination ( https://innovationinbusiness.com/davina/response/negative/?emailaddress=offlineimap-project%40alioth-lists.debian.net&publication=Innovation+In+Business&contactidentifier=6ff2c561-3379-485f-9772-94c429cdfeea )
Decline Nomination ( https://innovationinbusiness.com/davina/response/negative/?emailaddress=offlineimap-project%40alioth-lists.debian.net&publication=Innovation+In+Business&contactidentifier=6ff2c561-3379-485f-9772-94c429cdfeea )

Successful awardees will be presented with an unmissable chance
to promote their achievements by taking advantage of Innovation
In Business’ global circulation:

There are no mandatory expenses associated with success in The
Developer Awards 2024 as all awardees will be able move forward
with our complimentary package.

Tailored promotional packages will also be available to utilise
but will always remain optional.

To find out more about The Developer Awards 2024, please visit
our website ( https://www.innovationinbusiness.com/awards/the-developer-awards/?utm_source=Email+&utm_campaign=ATBC+1&utm_id=The+Developer+Awards+2024&utm_term=Website ) or get in touch!

Best regards,

Emily Corner on behalf of The Nominations Team

Innovation in Business | www.innovationinbusiness.com ( http://www.innovationinbusiness.com )

T: +44 (0) 20 4586 6427

A: AI Global Media Ltd, Ground Floor, Suite B-D, The Maltsters,
1-2 Wetmore Road, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1LS,
United Kingdom

Registered Company Number: 07400916 | ICO Registration:
ZA269476. Please note, all orders are bound by our T&Cs which are
available for viewing on our website. By default, we operate on
14-day payment terms. This email has been sent to
offlineimap-project at alioth-lists.debian.net and any attachments to it are
confidential and intended solely for the original recipients use.
Any views or opinion expressed are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the company.

To opt-out from receiving future correspondence please click
here. ( https://innovationinbusiness.com/davina/unsubscribe/external/?emailaddress=offlineimap-project%40alioth-lists.debian.net&publication=Innovation+In+Business&contactidentifier=6ff2c561-3379-485f-9772-94c429cdfeea ) Please note our opt-out process
is automated and may take up to 2 working days to complete, you
may receive one further email confirming receipt of your request.