Supporting Evidence Reminder for Alioth-Lists

Research Team research at ai-publishing.com
Fri Jul 26 09:01:17 BST 2024

Hi !
This is your final chance to supply supporting information alongside your nomination in the The Developer Awards 2024! The deadline for submission is Jul 27, 2024.
 If you'd like to supply supporting information, the below link will take you to our optional questionnaire: Access the questionnaire here To reaffirm our commitment to our non-pay-to-play philosophy, successful awardees will receive a complimentary promotional package. Our company policy is unwavering in its dedication to ensuring that every awardee, regardless of their size or budget, can fully enjoy the benefits and value of the award they've earned!  Please note that if you would like to send us any physical product samples as part of your supporting information, items need to be with us by no later than Jul 27, 2024 Have a question? Feel free to reach out to us at +44 204 586 6427 if you have any questions regarding your nomination or the optional questionnaire. We're here to assist you and provide any information you may need.
 Don't hesitate to contact us; we'll be more than happy to help!
The Nominations Team       Unsubscribe Here