[Openstack-devel] swift package diff debian / ubuntu

ghe. rivero ghe.rivero at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 11:01:42 UTC 2012

>> We should also add the Provides: above, and in all binary packages of
>> debian/control.
>
> This isn't needed nowadays AFAIK and is only useful for transition from
> old Python packages, something Swift is not concerned about.

Ubuntu package openstack for Lucid, and that's why they keep this
things on the control are other old stuff (conditional depends on
dh_ptyhon2 on rules files, XS-* entries in control..., pycompat files)

Ghe Rivero
--
Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!"

 .''`.  Pienso, Luego Incordio
: :' :
`. `'
  `-    www.debian.org    www.openstack.com

GPG Key: 26F020F7
GPG fingerprint: 4986 39DA D152 050B 4699  9A71 66DB 5A36 26F0 20F7