[Openstack-devel] OpenStack summit April 2012 post mortem

Loic Dachary loic at enovance.com
Fri Apr 20 15:59:18 UTC 2012

On 04/20/2012 05:05 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> [...]
Note that I did not say that people declared intentions, which are often difficult to translate into action. I said that in my opinion things are in motion. I suggest you take a close look at what is happening and try to see behind what people say. I would very much like a second opinion because analyzing a combination of factors to predict the probability of an event is not a science ;-)
> Considering Ubuntu LTS, I still have more hope for Essex!
That's indeed one of the major factors of improvement.

Cheers