[Openstack-devel] melange: diff for NMU version 1:2012.1-2.1

Salvatore Bonaccorso carnil at debian.org
Sun Aug 26 06:53:48 UTC 2012

Hi Ola

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:34:07AM +0200, Ola Lundqvist wrote:
> tags 684736 + patch
> thanks
>
> Hi openstack developers
>
> The attached patch should solve this problem. Do you want me to upload
> this fix?

Seems the patch is missing. But if I'm correct adding a Depends for
python-melange for the melange binary package should solve the issue.

I have added the dependency as (>= {source:Version}) in the proposed
patch, as I suspect the version is at least required, but I'm no
python expert (only looking at open issues for wheezy).

Note: I'm only adding the patch, haven't done any further action.

Regards,
Salvatore