[Openstack-devel] Write access to the Sheepdog package

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Sat Dec 1 19:00:52 UTC 2012

On 12/01/2012 04:57 PM, Guido Günther wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 01, 2012 at 02:58:58AM +0800, YunQiang Su wrote:
>> I asked you in
>> while get no response.
>>
>> So I put it to openstack team and upload the new 0.5.4 version some rudely.
>> I believe that openstack team is the right place to hold it.

I will try to invest a bit of time to work on it too, though I really
hope you can maintain it yourself (there's really a lot of work on the
Openstack packaging itself, and its eating a lot of my time). I'll
sponsor uploads if needed.

Would you be ok that I check on the package and tell you my findings (if
there are any to tell about), or perhaps directly commit to the git? Or
maybe you prefer to wait until you need sponsoring again?