[Openstack-devel] Processed: tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Dec 20 19:06:05 UTC 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> # Thursday 20 December  19:03:16 UTC 2012
> # Tagging as pending bugs that are closed by packages in NEW
> # http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html
> #
> # Source package in NEW: python-extras
> tags 695833 + pending
Bug #695833 [wnpp] ITP: python-extras -- extensions to the Python standard library
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: python-django-openstack-auth
> tags 687932 + pending
Bug #687932 [wnpp] ITP: python-django-openstack-auth -- A django authentication backend for Openstack
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: globus-gram-job-manager-lsf
> tags 696104 + pending
Bug #696104 [wnpp] ITP: globus-gram-job-manager-lsf -- Globus Toolkit - LSF Job Manager Support
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: globus-gridmap-verify-myproxy-callout
> tags 696118 + pending
Bug #696118 [wnpp] ITP: globus-gridmap-verify-myproxy-callout -- Globus Toolkit - Globus gridmap myproxy callout
Added tag(s) pending.
> # Source package in NEW: libjs-jstorage
> tags 696432 + pending
Bug #696432 [wnpp] ITP: libjs-jstorage -- store data locally with JavaScript
Added tag(s) pending.

687932: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=687932
695833: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=695833
696104: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=696104