[Openstack-devel] Helping out

Ola Lundqvist ola at inguza.com
Tue Jun 12 18:33:16 UTC 2012

Hi Mehdi, Gregorio and Loic

Loic have asked me to help out with the RC bugs on the openstack
packages and to synchronize with ubuntu where possible.

As I understand it is the following packages:
* glance
  #677080 (this one should be trivial to solve)
* melange
  #663397 (depends on factory-boy instead of pyhon-factory-boy)
* nova
  #676638 there is a patch so this one should be trivial to solve
  #674510 Needs to be checked some more. Maybe a missing dependency.
  #675271 Needs to be checked some more.
* novnc
  #665893 novnc >nova-common>python-nova>python-eventlet>python-greenlet
  and python-greenlet has a RC bug. But 0.3.1 exist in testing...
  Why is this a RC bug?
* quantum
  #672170 we must have a versioned conflict and replaces here
  #673805 we must have a versioned conflict and replaces here
* swift
  #674504 I see that you have a patch here. Should I apply and upload
    it? I mean it is a RC bug after all. The other alternative is
    that we add a conflict.

Do you want me to add new package versions or propose patches?

My problem is that I have to install all the dependencies to build
them but I guess that should not be too complicated.

Please let me know which ones that are about to be sorted out and
I'll focus on the other ones.

Best regards,

// Ola

/  ola at inguza.com                    Annebergsslingan 37        \
|  opal at debian.org                   654 65 KARLSTAD            |
|  http://inguza.com/                Mobile: +46 (0)70-332 1551 |
\  gpg/f.p.: 7090 A92B 18FE 7994 0C36 4FE4 18A1 B1CF 0FE5 3DD9  /