[Openstack-devel] Booth material Folsom summit

Loic Dachary loic at enovance.com
Thu Jun 21 07:54:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thank you for the useful advices regarding the acquisition of material to organize a Debian table for the next OpenStack summit :-) To keep things simple I would like to first order a kakemoko / totem and a table cloth. These I should be able to transport fairly easily. You had everything in a single suitcase yesterday, I should be able to do the same.

I cc Maya who is in charge of Marketing for our company. She most certainly knows the kind of graphics (size ? format ?) we need to give to the maker of the kakemoko / totem because she made a few for eNovance already.

I would very much appreciate any pointer you may have ( graphics, people etc. ;-)

Cheers