[Openstack-devel] nagios-plugins-openstack_1.20120627-2_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Jun 27 14:57:40 UTC 2012
(new) nagios-plugins-openstack_1.20120627-2.debian.tar.gz optional net
(new) nagios-plugins-openstack_1.20120627-2.dsc optional net
(new) nagios-plugins-openstack_1.20120627-2_all.deb optional net
Plugins for nagios compatible monitoring OpenStack based systems
This package provides various plugins for Nagios compatible monitoring
systems like Nagios and Icinga.
It contains the following plugins:
* check_keystone (1.0): Check that OpenStack Identity service (Keystone)
works correctly by getting a token from it, and checking that services
have a publicURL declared.
* check_swift_object_servers (1.0): uses swift-recon to query all clusters
servers and ensure they all have the same copy of the object ring.
* check_swift_dispersion (1.0): uses swift-dispersion tools to report
dispersion analysis and checks that all copies of objects are OK.
* check_swift (1.0): tries to upload, download and delete a file in a Swift
container to check that it works correctly.
nagios-plugins-openstack (1.20120627-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add missing author from copyright file: Ignace Mouzannar
* Use .install file instead of manually installing in the debian/rules file
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Openstack-devel