[Openstack-devel] Booth material G* summit

Maya Hadati maya.hadati at enovance.com
Thu Jun 28 14:58:10 UTC 2012

Hi Loic,

- regarding the kakemono: the size we use is 85cm x 200 cm (but you can use whatever size available here: http://www.expocreative.com/les_stands_deroulants_rollup.html).
The graphist should deliver a file (high definition) 25% of original size with a minimum of  300dpi

- regarding the logo: it looks great indeed but it is forbidden to apply this type of modifications on the openstack logo. You have to follow specific guidelines: http://openstack.org/brand/openstack-logo/

Please let me know if I can be of any additional help...

––––
Maya Hadati
Marketing & Business Development

PHONE : +33 (0)1 49 70 99 76 – MOBILE : +33 (0)6 16 74 22 63
EMAIL : maya.hadati at enovance.com – SKYPE : enovance-maya.hadati
ADDRESS : 10, rue de la Victoire – 75009 Paris - France
WEB : www.enovance.com – TWITTER : @enovance