[Openstack-devel] Your request to join the Openstack Alioth group

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Thu Nov 8 16:40:13 UTC 2012

On 11/08/2012 11:54 PM, MANISH wrote:
> Dear Thomas
>
> Thanks for replying i don't know the process to join debian team.so
> please guide me how to join them i already registered with alioth group
> as guest. i have 20 server testing environment for debian openstack
> testing so result would be helpful for us i am looking forward for
> further guidelines how to join debian.
>
> thanks
>
> regards
> manish yadav
> www.worldofmanish.co.in <http://www.worldofmanish.co.in>

Hi,

Well, the problem is that we can't just open write access to anyone
without knowing what your intentions are. What do you intend to work on?

Probably, best would be that you join us on IRC: #debian-openstack, on
irc.debian.org (OFTC network).

Then sending a patch or 2 (using git format-patch and sending them to
the Alioth mailing list), against the current Openstack Folsom packaging
that we are working on, would be the best way to show what you can do to
everyone!

Does this sound reasonable? Or maybe, you have already patches which you
want to send us?

P.S: Are you already registered to the mailing list?