[Openstack-devel] Metapackages and stuff

Roland Mas lolando at debian.org
Mon Nov 12 08:59:40 UTC 2012

Loic Dachary, 2012-11-06 16:36:51 +0100 :

[...]

> This is exciting news ! Just one question : if I was to run the the
> HOWTO based on http://wiki.debian.org/OpenStackHowto that you
> modified, would I get a working openstack cluster working the same way
> it does with Folsom ? Note that it implies deploying nova-network and
> not quantum ;-)

I'm not sure yet.  I haven't actually started testing the networking
parts; I know Thomas did, but only from casual reading of the IRC
channel so I don't know the details.  I'm going to work on the
nova-network scenario.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Magic is one thing, and reflected-sound-of-underground-spirits is another.
  -- Twoflower, in The Colour of Magic (Terry Pratchett)