[Openstack-devel] Custome debian deployment on Openstack enviroment

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Thu Oct 11 06:34:12 UTC 2012

On 10/11/2012 01:58 PM, Sandip Bankewar wrote:
> Hi ALL,
>
> I am having debian iso image with application i.e. custom debian image.
> I want to deploy in on Openstack.
>
> Can anyone give me the steps?
>
> Does it support?
>
> I am new in this.
>
> Regards,
>
> Sandip Bankewar

Hi,

This list is to discuss the development of Openstack packaging in
Debian, it's not for helping users.

Anyway, if you want, you can read this howto:
http://wiki.debian.org/OpenStackHowto

And if you want to create a custom Debian CD (it's not clear by what you
say above if that's what you want to do), then I would suggest you to
try livebuild, which was made from the author of Debian live, but which
is a more general tool not specific to Live, and which the best tool I
know for creating custom CD images.

I hope that helps,