[Openstack-devel] openstack-auto-builder patch

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Oct 16 09:29:48 UTC 2012

On 10/16/2012 07:13 AM, Tim Spriggs wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
>    I tried using the openstack-auto-builder and found a kink. I'm not
> sure where to throw patches to but your info appeared in the git log
> so I thought I would send them to you. The build_openstack script
> attempts to install the generated .deb automatically and factory-boy
> is an architecture dependent package (so it ends with _${ARCH}.deb
> instead of _all.deb.) The attached patch detects an arch specific
> package and installs it correctly.
>
> Thanks!
> -Tim

Hi,

Thanks, that's applied. FYI, you could send it to the Debian PKG
Openstack list which I CC:-ed. If you plan on contributing more, please
join the Alioth project at:
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/openstack/

FYI, the openstack-auto-builder is only few days old. I'm planning on
improving it so that it can be used to build a usable Debian repository
based on the latest sources from our Git on Alioth.