[Openstack-devel] Current state of the Folsom packaging

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Sat Oct 27 05:31:58 UTC 2012

On Sat Oct 27 2012 04:09:32 AM CST, Ignace Mouzannar <ignace.mouzannar at enovance.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 2012-10-27 at 02:41 +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> > The only service which I haven't really worked on yet is swift.
>
> Do you have any idea on when this part could be available?

Well, it builds at least, but that's all I know
for the moment. I can't tell how useable is the
package. Do you test swift inside some VMs? How
do you bench it? I have a very limited experience
with swift, so working with you on testing would
certainly help.

> As I am
> currently working on swift benches, I would be glad to help you out in
> testing the package in real life.

Please go ahead and try whatever is in the Git.

Cheers,

Thomas (from my phone)