[Openstack-devel] python-pecan_0.2.0b2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Tue Apr 9 17:12:03 UTC 2013

On 04/05/2013 09:00 PM, Luca Falavigna wrote:

> Hi,
>
> * pecan/compat/* are copyright Vinay Sajip and licensed under Expat
> * pecan/middleware/resources/* are copyright Alex Gorbatchev and
>   licensed under MIT and GPL
> * pecan/middleware/resources/syntax.js is a compressed JS library
> * pecan/middleware/recursive.py is copyright Ian Bicking and licensed
>   under MIT license
> * pecan/tests/compat/* are copyright Vinay Sajip and licensed under Expat
> * changelog has a "closes" statement, but it does not list any bugs
>
> Cheers,
> Luca

Hi Luca,

It took a bit of time, but all of the above has been addressed,
including the upstream "syntax.js" file. It has been replaced upstream
(upon my request) by some non-obfuscated versions.

I have re-uploaded version 0.2.2. Please check for it (and sorry for
this previous mistake...).

P.S: I'm now working on fixing Websockify binary-only flash files
problem, which is the last piece of the Openstack Grizzly puzzle...
Probably, I will do a +DFSG version without the flash thing.