[Openstack-devel] ceilometer_2013.1~g0.5+dcfb45320a-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Wed Apr 10 05:54:25 UTC 2013

I almost forgot this one got rejected...

On 04/08/2013 06:00 AM, Luca Falavigna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> * ceilometer/api/v1/static/rickshaw.* are licensed under MIT
> * ceilometer/api/v1/static/jquery-1.8.3.js is licensed under MIT

Fixed accordingly.

> Also, is it correct to have all the packages under "python" section?

Right. I've switched to "web". Though I am not convince that there's a
section who fits OpenStack.

Note that I've done my series of tests, and that the last version of
Openstack, 2013.1, works for me, so I'm uploading it all to
Experimental. There are few new binaries (like nova-conductor,
cinder-backup, some for quantum, and maybe a few more). The only missing
bit is websockify (which you rejected because of a flash binary), but
I'll fix and upload that soon.

Thanks again for all your work approving OpenStack and its dependencies,