[Openstack-devel] nova_2013.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Mehdi Abaakouk sileht at sileht.net
Sat Apr 13 09:54:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

> On 04/11/2013 06:04 AM, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> Adding lots of tiny packages where the metadata has
> more size than the actual use data of the package is bad enough that it
> warrants a reject. Independent of our knowledge of the package -
> thats why you can just explain stuff if its really needed.

I use this packaging for many different kind of architecture.
I also think having the current binary packages for Nova is needed.
I don't want to deal with enabled/disabled rc scripts or
complicated /etc/default/nova to set which part of nova I want to run on
a cluster node. Installing one package to enable one service match the
distributed architecture nature of Openstack and made the Openstack
installation easier.

Regards,
--
Mehdi Abaakouk