[Openstack-devel] Debstack instead of Devstack?

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Fri Feb 8 12:41:11 UTC 2013

I've had a look over devstack and also the Folsom howto on the Debian wiki

Can anyone comment on how to get a devstack-like single box up and running the Debian way, using Xen/wheezy/Folsom?  Can the approach in the howto be used?

The box I have in mind is a DL360 G6, 32GB and 4 fast disks - should this be sufficient for a combined proxy node + compute node + cinder + glance all-in-one?  Anything I learn from doing this I'm happy to contribute back in scripts or the wiki.