[Openstack-devel] XCP storage repository for OpenStack?

Thomas Goirand thomas at goirand.fr
Mon Feb 11 12:13:33 UTC 2013

On 02/11/2013 04:34 PM, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> My initial impression is that the notes were simply not current - that
> is why I included the timestamp, July 2011
>
> I could open a documentation bug for this?  Would you consider adapting
> the README with notes about the netmask issue and clarifying some of
> these other things?  I will also be happy to provide some extra notes
> about migrating VMs from old xm style Xen

Please do open such bug, but do not expect me to work more on the
documentation than I already did. I'm satisfied with what I wrote
already, and I don't have time for more. I would, however, happily
accept some patches against the current Git. Feel free to clone the
Alioth repository and use "git format-patch", or even request to join
the pkg-xen or pkg-openstack Alioth projects! :)