[Openstack-devel] New version of python-fixtures for debian experimental

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Mon Feb 18 04:03:07 UTC 2013

On 02/15/2013 03:23 PM, Robert Collins wrote:
> +1 on what you've done and what you propose. If you want to set
> Maintainer to DPMT and commit it to the DPMT svn repository at the
> same time, that would be awesome.

Robert,

Both python-fixtures and python-testtools are now stored in the SVN of
the python module team. Note that python-fixtures doesn't have the
correct VCS fields yet, but it's not a big deal, since I was planing
(with your agreement) to switch from CDBS to dh, so this will happen on
the next upload.

Both the latest versions of python-fixtures and python-testtools are now
uploaded to Experimental.

By the way, is there a Git repository for these packages? I've found one
for testtools:
https://github.com/testing-cabal/testtools

but not for -fixtures.