[Openstack-devel] python-django-compressor_1.2-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Thu Jan 31 00:04:41 UTC 2013

On 01/31/2013 02:01 AM, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> upstream's LICENSE file documents other licenses as well. So do the files
> mentioned there.
>
> Ansgar

Hi Ansgar,

Thanks a lot for reviewing my packages. I was beginning to feel quite
depressed about the time it took in the NEW queue.

Indeed, my debian/copyright was wrong. I have fixed it and re-uploaded
the package (eg: python-django-compressor). Please check for it, I
believe it's ok now.

As I'm trying not to break (build-)dependency in what I upload for the
Openstack suite (about 30 packages in total), I've been doing this in
order, making sure the (build-)dependencies are approved before I upload
the rest. Since each time, it has taken more than a month to get a reply
from the FTP-Masters, I would really appreciate if you could consider
reviewing both python-pecan and python-glanceclient now, so that I can
proceed with the rest of the things I would like to upload.

Could you also please review python-pecan and python-glanceclient? This
is also one of the (build-)dependency that I need in order to upload the
rest of Openstack (Folsom release, that was out last October). Also,
please let me know for python-warlock, because I'm quite surprised by
the reject.