[Openstack-devel] Packaging a new version of python-itsdangerous

Simon Fondrie-Teitler simonft at riseup.net
Mon Jul 15 17:32:35 UTC 2013

Thomas Goirand <zigo at debian.org> writes:
> On 07/11/2013 07:50 PM, Simon Fondrie-Teitler wrote:
>> I'll try to get a new version out in the next couple days.
>
> Awesome!

It turns out this is going to take longer than I thought. I realized the
original packaging did not do anything to set up the library for
python3, and I have to learn how to deal with that. It is also not
following the python library packaging guidelines as nicely as it
should. I'm taking the opportunity moving it over to git-buildpackage as
well.

If this is urgent, feel free to NMU it.

Regards,
Simon Fondrie-Teitler