[Openstack-devel] Packaging things for OpenStack in Debian

Kouhei Maeda mkouhei at palmtb.net
Sun Jul 28 08:28:53 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

On Sat, 27 Jul 2013 00:55:27 +0800
Thomas Goirand <zigo at debian.org> wrote:

> Hi Kouhei,
>
> I've seen that you've filled ITP for packaging swiftsc (#717926) and
> backup2swift (#717927). That' cool.

Thanks!

> Do you think you could package these inside the PKG OpenStack group on
> Alioth, using Git? Team maintenance is always best, IMO.

Yes, I would like to do so by all means.
How should I do?
Do I have to subscribe to the mailing list from the following URL, firstly?

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/openstack/

> Also, if you need someone to sponsor your upload, I'll be happy to help.

I'm happy. I need your help.

--
Kouhei Maeda <mkouhei at {palmtb.net,debian.or.jp}>
 B8F2 86F6 2206 360F 7D41  0817 2E81 6254 7E37 CE41