[Openstack-devel] 2013.1.1 packages available from Sid

Alberto Molina Coballes alb.molina at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 16:37:21 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 08:45:31PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:

> python-cliff 1.3.3 is needed by the latest python-quantumclient, which I
> had issues packaging (because python-cliff needed pyparsing 1.5.7 which
> is python 2.x only, and had to build a python3-pyparsing with upstream
> pyparsing 2.0.0 which is python3 only).

OK, it's the same issue you previously mentioned in this thread.

Last time, I was using debian.pkgs.enovance.com repo, and now I was testing archive.gplhost.com, problems encountered during python-cliff installation instead of python-quantumclient made me think that it was another issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Alberto